- Mushrooms cut into 2 even pieces
- Snow Peas
- Baby Corn sliced into halves
- One tbsp Garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- One tbsp Olive Oil
- Heat Olive oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add thinly cut pieces of garlic into it. Stir till golden brown.
- Add salt and all the vegetables. Stir for not more than 10 minutes. Serve it as an accompaniment to a snack or a main meal.
Tip: Instead of buying a more expensive Vanilla flavored coffee, just add a few drops of vanilla extract to your regular cup of coffee.