- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1/2 to 2 Cups of Milk
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder r
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Mixed Vegetables Bar Boiled (Carrot, Peas, Cauliflower, Potato, Sweet Corn)
- Salt to taste
- Melt Butter in a pan, add flour and cook for about 2 minutes, without browning while stirring.
- Remove from heat and gradually add milk, mix until it is well blended.
- Return to heat and cook slowly until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat add salt, pepper, mustard powder and mix well.
- Mix boiled vegetables in the sauce and then transfer it in a Baking Dish.
- Cover with a thin layer of bread crumbs.
- Put a layer of grated cheese over it.
- Bake in the Oven till it turns Golden Brown.
Tip: Once an onion has been cut in half, rub the left over side with butter and it will keep fresh longer.