- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Plain Flour
- 1/2 to 2 Cups of Milk
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder r
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Mixed Vegetables Bar Boiled (Carrot, Peas, Cauliflower, Potato, Sweet Corn)
- Salt to taste
- Melt Butter in a pan, add flour and cook for about 2 minutes, without browning while stirring.
- Remove from heat and gradually add milk, mix until it is well blended.
- Return to heat and cook slowly until sauce thickens.
- Remove from heat add salt, pepper, mustard powder and mix well.
- Mix boiled vegetables in the sauce and then transfer it in a Baking Dish.
- Cover with a thin layer of bread crumbs.
- Put a layer of grated cheese over it.
- Bake in the Oven till it turns Golden Brown.
Tip: After frying paneer (cottage cheese), put the hot pieces in salted cold water. These pieces should be added only at the final stages of the dish. This will keep them soft and prevent them from getting rubbery