- 1 Tandoori Chicken (Buy cooked from market)
- 3 tbsp Chopped Garlic
- 2 Green Chillies, 2 finely chopped
- 1/4th tsp Ground Red Chillies
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 70 grams Butter
- 70 ml Milk
- 3/4 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 1/3 tsp Salt
- 2 pinches Sugar, Powdered
- Heat Olive Oil in a non-stick pan. Add garlic into it. When it turns into golden colour, add Kasoori Methi, green chillies and add 1/3rd of butter into it.
- After heating them together for 5 minutes, add salt, red chillies, milk and sugar into the mixture.
- Then add the Tandoori Chicken into it. After around 2-3 minutes, add rest of the butter into the whole mixture.
- Heat for another 2 minutes and serve preferably with plain Nan or any other Indian bread.
Tip: Wash Kasoori Methi in running water by putting it in a sieve to remove foreign particles.
Tip: Chill chicken for 1 hour after coating it. The coating will stick better when cooking.