- 750 grams Boneless Goat Meat
- 4 Medium sized Onion,Finely Chopped
- 3 tsp Garlic, Finely Chopped
- 2 tsp Ginger, Finely Chopped
- 4 pieces Red Chillies, Uncut
- 3/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 3 pieces Green Chillies, Finely Chopped
- 3/4 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilly Flakes
- 6 pieces crushed Black Pepper Pods
- 2 pieces crushed Black Cardamom
- 4 pieces crushed Green Cardamom
- 5 pieces crushed Cloves
- 2 small sticks, Cinnamon
- 2 leafs Bay Leaves
- 3-4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tea Cups Maida
- 1 Tea Cup Wheat Flour
- 2 pinch Ajwain
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Milk for dough
For the Roll
- Heat Oil in a non-stick pan
- Add Red Chillies into it. Add onions after about 1 minute. Roast till golden brown and then add chopped garlic and ginger. Roast till everything is golden brown.
- Add green chillies and tomatoes into it. Keep roasting till it turns until the tomatoes lose its red colour
- Then add rest of the ingredients except the mutton chunks and turn heat to slow. After mixing for 2-3 minutes, add mutton into it. Roast it for at least 1/2 hour at low heat.
- Add 1/2 cup water and cook it in a pressure cooker for around not more than 5 minutes. Open the cooker lid and roast for another 5 minutes or till the gravy is thick.
- Add salt to the wheat flour,ajwain and maida, combine, slowly add milk to form a soft yet slightly firm dough. Cover and let it rest for another 20-30 minutes
- Next Pinch a large lemon sized ball of dough,with the help of oil and roll out the dough to form circles
- Heat a iron tawa and once its hot, place a parantha and let it cook lightly on both sides. Prepare all the rotis and place them in a casserole to keep soft
- Ready to Eat: Place 2-3 tbsp of mutton filling in the middle of the roti and sprinkle the onion-green chutney filling over it and roll the roti tightly to form a roll and lock it with a tootpick.
For the Roll
Tip: Chilling meatballs before cooking keeps them from falling apart. Use an ice cream scoop to shape meatballs.