- 200gms Soya Chunks
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 2 Green Capsicums, sliced
- 2 sliced Tomatoes
- 3 choped Green Chillies
- 2 tbsp Soya sauce
- 3 tbsp Chilli Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Kitchen King Masala
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 4 tbsp Maida
- 1 ½ tbsp Crushed Ginger
- 1 ½ tbsp Crushed Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- Vegetable Oil for cooking and Deep Fry
- Soak the soya chunks in warm salted water for about 10 to15 minutes.
- Strain off the water,add corn flour ,1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 table spoon of pepper powder ,water to it and marinate it well.
- Deep Fry marinated soya chunks till it becomes slightly golden brown in color.
- With another put 4-5 tbsp oil add crushed ginger and garlic and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Then add sliced onion, capsicum, tomato, green chilly and saute for about 5 to 6 minutes.(No need to cook until onion becomes brown)
- To this add soya sauce, chili sauce, tomato sauce, vinegar, salt and 1/4 table spoon of black pepper powder kitchen king and saute till it blends in well
- Add the fried soya chunks to this give a good stir, close the lid and keep in low flame for about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in between so that all the sauces gets into the soya chunks.
- Serve hot with Green Mint Chutney.
Tip: While frying onions add a little milk to onions this will help retain a rich color and prevent them from burning.