- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- ½ tsp Garlic Pulp
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tomato, quartered
- 225g/8oz French(green) Beans
- 1 Bunch fresh Fenugreek leaves, stems discarded
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Roughly chop the onion. Mix together the ground cumin and coriander, sesame seeds, chilli powder, garlic, turmeric and salt.
- Place all of these ingredients, including the onion, in a food processor and process for 30-45 seconds.
- In a medium saucepan, heat the oil and fry the spice mixture for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato, French(green) Beans, fresh fenugreek and fresh coriander (cilantro).
- Stir fry for about 5 minutes, sprinkle in the lemon juice and serve.
Tip: To Prevent a clogged salt salt shaker keep 5-10 grains of rice inside the shaker.