- 40-50 Fresh Mint leaves (torn)
- 8 tbsp Raw mango crush
- 2 cups Soda
- 4 Lemons (cut into thick slices and seeded)
- Rock salt to taste
- Crushed Ice: as required
- Crush some of the mint leaves and lemon slices with the help of a muddler or rolling pin.
- Combine the mint leaves, lemon slices, two tablespoons of raw mango crush and rock salt in a glass. Add some crushed ice and top it up with some soda.
- Repeat the same procedure for the remaining glasses. Stir lightly and serve immediately.
Tip: As an alternative to block ice, prefreeze drinking water or juices in clean milk jugs. They’ll help keep foods cold and provide a handy source of cold beverages as they thaw.