- For covering
- 1 cup Refined flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp Carom seeds (Ajwain)
- 3 tsps Ghee/oil
- Salt to taste
- 1.5 Cup Mutton mince (kheema)
- 2 tsps Oil
- 1 Onion (minced)
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli powder
- 2 Green Chillies (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Green peas (boiled)
- 1/4 cup Garam Masala powder
- 2 tsps Fresh Coriander leaves (Chopped)
- Mix the Ingredients for the covering. Add water little by little and knead into stiff dough. Keep, covered with a damp napkin , for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Heat two tablespoons of oil, add onion and saute till light Brown. Add ginger -garlic paste and saute for a minute. Add coriander powder and red chilli powder. Mix and saute for one more minute.
- Add Kheema, green chillies and salt and cook on medium heat till the kheema is cooked and almost dry. Add green peas and cook for two minutes or till completely dry. Add garam masala powder and coriander leaves and mix well.
- When done,let the mixture cool. Divide into eight equal portions .Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into four equal portions and roll them into balls. Apply a little flour and roll them inti four -inch diameter elongated diskettes.
- Cut into half ,apply water on the edges.Shape each half into a cone and stuff it with the kheema -peas filling .Seal the edges well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a kadai and deep fry in medium hot oil till crisp and golden brown.drain onto an absorbent paper. Serve hot with mint chutney.
Tip: Always cut meat against the grain unless a recipe specifically says to slice it with the grain.