- 1 cup Til (Sesame seeds)
- 1 can Condensed Milk
- 1/2 stick Butter
- 1 cup Milk Powder
- 1 cup Jaggery (Gur)
- 7-8 Almonds (Badam)
- Roast the Til in a dry skillet. Grind them in a blender.
- Now heat the jaggery in a thick bottomed vessel till it melts completely. Mix all the Ingredients along with til in a glass dish.
- Microwave the mixture for about 3-4 minutes.
- Grease a tray with butter and leave aside.
- Stir the mixture properly and microwave again for 3 minutes. Remove it when bubbling starts.
- Stir till it becomes thick. Spread the mixture on greased tray.
- Cut in squares, rectangle shape, when cool and garnish with almonds. Til Burfi is ready.
Tip: To prevent the milk kheer for sticking to the bottom of the vessel, drop a coin in the vessel while the kheer is boiling.