- 250 gms Wheat flour
- 30 gms Desi Ghee
- 300 gms Sugar Bura
- 50 gms Badam Giri
- 50 gms Kaju
- Heat a Kadhai and roast the flour into it. Roast till light golden brown.
- Mix the sugar bura with roasted flour.
- Now add desi ghee and mix well till the ghee is fully absorbed by flour.
- Remove from the heat, add badam giri, Kaju (cut into pieces) into it and mix well.
- Prepare medium sized balls. Atte ke ladoo are ready to serve.
Tip: Having trouble keeping your ice cream inside the cone? If you are constantly wiping up drips from the bottom of a sugar cone, simply pop a mini marshmallow in the bottom of the cone before adding the ice cream...no more drips!