- 4 Eggs
- 1 ¼ cups Milk
- 2 tbsp chopped Coriander
- 75 gm Cheddar or Mozzarella cheese, grated
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 5 Slices Bread
- Corn Oil for frying
- Break the eggs into a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Slowly add the milk and whisk again. Add the chillies, coriander, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Cut the bread slices in half, and soak them, one at a time, in the egg mixture.
- Heat the oil in a medium frying pan and fry the bread slices over a medium heat, turning them once or twice, until they are golden brown.
- Drain off any excess oil as you remove the toasts from the pan and serve immediately with tomatoo sauce or mint chutney.
Tip: Always store eggs in their carton because eggs can absorb refrigerator odors