- 275 gms White Fish fillets
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Ginger pulp
- 2 Fresh Green Chillies, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander (cilantro), very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Mint, very finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 Red (bell) Pepper
- 1 Green (bell) Pepper
- 1/2 Medium Cauliflower
- 8-10 Button Mushrooms
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Soya Oil
- 1 Lime, quartered
- Cut the fish fillets into large chunks.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend together the lemon juice, ginger, chopped green chillies, fresh coriander (cilantro), mint, ground coriander and salt. Add the fish chunks and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- Cut the red and green (bell) peppers into large squares and divide the cauliflower into individual florets.
- Preheat the grill to hot. Arrange the peppers, cauliflower florets, mushrooms and cherry tomatoes alternately with the fish pieces on 4 skewers.
- Baste the kebabs with the oil and any remaining marinade. Transfer to a flameproof dish and grill under the hot grill for 7-10 minutes or untill the fish is cooked right through.
- Garnish with the lime quarters, if wished, and serve the kebabs either on their own or with Saffron and Cardamom Flaoured Rice.
Tip: Instead of buying a more expensive Vanilla flavored coffee, just add a few drops of vanilla extract to your regular cup of coffee.