- 12 cooked king prawns (jumbo shrimp)
- 175 gm Paneer
- 2 tbsp Tomato Puree (paste)
- 4 tbsp Greek Style-Yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Chilli Powder
- 1 tsp Garlic Pulp
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Mango powder
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 115gm tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Corn Oil
- 3 fresh Green Chillies, chopped
- 3 tbsp Fresh Coriander (cilantro), chopped
- 150 ml Single (light) Cream
- Peel the king prawns (jumbo shrimp) and cube the paneer.
- Blend the tomato puree (paste), yougurt, garam masala, chilli powder, garlic, salt, mango powder and ground coriander in a mixing bowl and set to one side.
- Melt the butter with the oil in a deep round-bottomed frying pan (skillet) or a medium karahi. Lower the heat slightly and quickly fry the paneer and prawns for about 2 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain in kitchen paper.
- Pour the spice mixture into the fat left in the pan and stir-fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the paneer and prawns, and cook for 7-10 minutes, strring occasionally, until the prawns are heated through.
- Add the fresh chillies and most of the coriander (cilantro), and pour in the cream. Heat through for about 2 minutes, garnish with the remaining coriander and serve.
- We serve it with naan or Chapatis or Steamed rice.
Tip: If fish is to be stored for more than a day, clean it, rub with salt, turmeric and if liked, a dash of vinegar before freezing.