- 250 gm Plain flour
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 30 gm Ghee
- 200 gm Khoya
- 50 gm Milk powder
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg, Cardamom and Cinnamon powder
- 250 gm Sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Big pinch saffron
- Ghee for deep frying
- Mix khoya, milk powder, plain flour, corn flour and ghee. and other ingredients for filling. Using water, knead it to pliable dough. Now cover it with a wet cloth.
- Boil sugar and water to form syrup, add one tbsp of milk also. Boil until the syrup is slightly sticky between the fingers.
- Crush and add the saffron.Prepare 15 to 16 flat balls from the mixture.
- Divide the dough into 15 to 16 parts. Roll one ball into a puri and put one mixture ball in the centre.
- Pull up all the sides to seal the mixture, and press in the centre. Make 5 to 6 kachoris.
- Heat ghee and fry them on low flame until light brown, turning once.
- Repeat the process for remaining kachoris.
- Make a hole in the centre of each, when slightly cool.
- Pour half tbsp of syrup and roll kachori around to let the syrup spread.
- Allow to stand for about half an hour before serving.
Tip: To intensify the sweetness of any dish,add a pinch of salt.