- 1.5 cup Sabudana
- 500 gms Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Coriander, chopped
- 2 tsp Green Chilies, chopped
- Rock salt (sendha namak) to taste
- Groundnut oil or Desi Ghee to fry
- Soak the saboodana in water for 30 mins.
- Drain and set aside. Boil the potatoes till done. Peel and mash fine.
- Add the soaked saboodanan, green chilies, coriander and salt to the potatoes and mix well. Divide the mixture into small equal parts.
- Roll out each portion into a lemon sized ball, flatten between the palms and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadai and deep fry the cutlets till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
Tip: A very stale loaf of bread can be considerably freshened by dipping it in milk or water (or a mixture of the two) for about a minute. After this, put it into the oven to crisp for about fifteen minutes.