- 6 Raw bananas
- Rock salt (sendha namak) according to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- ½ tsp Black Pepper powder
- Peel the bananas and put them in plenty of salted iced water for 10 mins.
- Slice bananas with a chip slicer into water. Keep for 10 minutes, remove out water fully.
- Spread out on a kitchen cloth to take off moisture.
- Heat the oil. Drop in a few slices at a time to deep fry.
- Use a slotted spoon to add and retrieve the slices and fry till color changed and become crisp also.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper powder, mix well and serve.
Tip: If bread tends to feel too dry or stale, brush with some milk, cover in a foil, warm in a preheated Oven for 5 minutes. It will be fresh and soft again