- 6 Raw bananas
- Rock salt (sendha namak) according to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- ½ tsp Black Pepper powder
- Peel the bananas and put them in plenty of salted iced water for 10 mins.
- Slice bananas with a chip slicer into water. Keep for 10 minutes, remove out water fully.
- Spread out on a kitchen cloth to take off moisture.
- Heat the oil. Drop in a few slices at a time to deep fry.
- Use a slotted spoon to add and retrieve the slices and fry till color changed and become crisp also.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper powder, mix well and serve.
Tip: To allow free flow of sauce from a sauce bottle to a pourer, insert a drinking straw half way, into the bottle and hold it there lightly with one hand while pouring with the other.