- 1 Cup Coconut, desiccated
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Khoya
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, powdered
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- 8-10 Almonds
- Grate the khoya.
- Heat the milk and add the khoya and cook on slow heat for 4-5 mins.
- Add desiccated coconut and remove from fire mix well.
- Allow to cool a little and add the sugar and cardamom powder.
- Roll the laddoos in the dry grated/powdered coconut to coat them.
- Shape each part into balls and roll in the remaining desiccated coconut.
- Decorate with almonds and serve.
Tip: Always strain sugar or jaggery syrups before adding to sweets, so that the muddy grains do not taste like grit in the sweet dishes. Allow the grit to settle below before straining.