- 1 Cup Coconut, desiccated
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1 Cup Khoya
- 1/2 Cup Sugar, powdered
- ½ tsp Cardamom powder
- 8-10 Almonds
- Grate the khoya.
- Heat the milk and add the khoya and cook on slow heat for 4-5 mins.
- Add desiccated coconut and remove from fire mix well.
- Allow to cool a little and add the sugar and cardamom powder.
- Roll the laddoos in the dry grated/powdered coconut to coat them.
- Shape each part into balls and roll in the remaining desiccated coconut.
- Decorate with almonds and serve.
Tip: When ice cream is rock-hard, dip the scoop in hot water to make scooping easier.