- 6 cups Milk
- 1.5 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Fresh cream
- 10-15 Almonds (soak it in hot water and peel the skin)
- 10-12 Pistachios
- 10-12 Cashew Nuts
- 1/4 tsp flat Cardamom (powdered)
- A Few Saffron strands (soaked in 1tbsp milk)
- Grind peeled almonds, pistachio and cashew nuts with a little milk coarsely.
- Boil milk till it reduces to half the quantity. Keep stirring so that it does not get burnt. Add sugar and let it dissolve.
- Next add all the nuts, cardamom powder and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- After it cools, add fresh cream and saffron. Mix well.
- Pour it into kulfi moulds and freeze. It will take 6-7 hours to set.
- If you do not have kulfi moulds, freeze it in an aluminium box.
Tip: Never try to refreeze icecream which has melted completely due to reasons like electricity breakdown. The result will taste disastrous. Instead, add you favourite flavour or fruit and run in a mixie to make delicious milk shake.