• The Sun watches what I do, but the Moon knows all my secrets!
    The Sun watches what I do, but the Moon knows all my secrets!
  • Dear God,<br/>
If I'm wrong, correct me.<br/>
If I'm lost, guide me.<br/>
If I started to give up, keep me going!
    Dear God,
    If I'm wrong, correct me.
    If I'm lost, guide me.
    If I started to give up, keep me going!
  • 80% of men don't know why their wife is angry. Do you think the rest 20% of men know?<br/>
Wrong, they don't even know their wife is angry!
    80% of men don't know why their wife is angry. Do you think the rest 20% of men know?
    Wrong, they don't even know their wife is angry!
  • Two days into a relationship and you already calling him your pillar of strength.<br/>
Can you let the cement dry at least!
    Two days into a relationship and you already calling him your pillar of strength.
    Can you let the cement dry at least!
  • Jeeto: I want a diamond necklace.<br/>
Santa: What's so special?<br/>
Jeeto: Diamonds are forever.<br/>
Santa: And it's EMIs are for even longer!
    Jeeto: I want a diamond necklace.
    Santa: What's so special?
    Jeeto: Diamonds are forever.
    Santa: And it's EMIs are for even longer!
  • All our friends decided to start exercising and to avoid junk food.<br/>
So my wife and I also decided to go ahead and get new friends!
    All our friends decided to start exercising and to avoid junk food.
    So my wife and I also decided to go ahead and get new friends!
  • Teacher: How can one person do so many stupid things?<br/>
Pappu: I get up early!
    Teacher: How can one person do so many stupid things?
    Pappu: I get up early!
  • Did you know you can skydive without a parachute...<br/>
but only once!
    Did you know you can skydive without a parachute...
    but only once!
  • My neighbor stopped saying hi to me. I guess she found my social media posts!
    My neighbor stopped saying hi to me. I guess she found my social media posts!
  • When a man drinks, it is said to damage his liver.<br/>
When a woman drinks, it damages her character.<br/>
I don't know if women have no liver, or men have no character!
    When a man drinks, it is said to damage his liver.
    When a woman drinks, it damages her character.
    I don't know if women have no liver, or men have no character!