• It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
    ~ Lou Holtz
  • Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
    ~ Lou Holtz
  • It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
    ~ Lou Holtz
  • If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today.
    If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today.
    ~ Lou Holtz
  • Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.
    ~ Lou Holtz
  • I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.
    I think everyone should experience defeat at least once during their career. You learn a lot from it.
    ~ Lou Holtz
  • Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.
    ~ Lou Holtz
  • Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.
    ~ Lou Holtz
  • It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
    ~ Lou Holtz
  • Never tell your problems to anyone because 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
    Never tell your problems to anyone because 20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
    ~ Lou Holtz