|In Karnataka Assembly floor test, if both Yeddyurappa and Kumaraswamy land up with equal MLAs then as per the new rules, Kumaraswamy with more wives wins!|
|Taking inspiration from the Indian govt., even my wife has implemented GST:|
'Galti Sirf Tumhari'!
|World Cup finals:|
Reporter: Sir, What if the number of boundaries would also have been equal for both the teams?
ICC: We would have then compared10th standard mark-sheets of both the captains and decide!
|Don't worry New Zealanders, we Indians know how it feels. We are still suffering because of England's boundaries rule (1947)!|
|"Using boundaries to win is an art perfected by the British since 1947!"|
|In a zombie apocalypse, vegans will be the first to be eaten because they're organic!|
|This Cricket World Cup trophy deserves a place in the British Museum.|
It would fit perfectly well with all the other things England has no business owning!
|In this World Cup, we have witnessed|
1. Two Days of a 'One Day' match between India and NZ
2. A Six in the final that went rolling on the ground
3. NZ losing the final by 'ZERO RUNS' and 'ZERO WICKETS'
4. An Irishman lifting the World Cup for England
5. A final, decided by a weird rule and worst umpiring
6. First time ever in cricket a team never won a match by runs or wickets but by a rule
Congrats ICC for the greatest ever comedy show
|I love to watch my wife while she eats.|
It's blissful to observe her for a few minutes of silence!
|Cricket is a game of runs and wickets.|
Ironically the winner of #ICCCricketWorldCup 2019 between England and New Zealand was neither decided by runs or by wickets!