• Hard Fact:<br />
69% of people find something dirty in every sentence! Upload to Facebook
    Hard Fact:
    69% of people find something dirty in every sentence!
  • A real woman never lets her man leave the house Hungry or Horny!Upload to Facebook
    A real woman never lets her man leave the house Hungry or Horny!
  • Red Bull may give one Wings;<br />
But Whisky surely gives Balls!Upload to Facebook
    Red Bull may give one Wings;
    But Whisky surely gives Balls!
  • If it weren't for the kiss, we would never never know if our partner is ready for sex!Upload to Facebook
    If it weren't for the kiss, we would never never know if our partner is ready for sex!
  • Sex is like your salary.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    You don't disclose what you get but you always think that others get more than you do!
  • Cell Phone has replaced Penis as the most popular handheld device!
  • Flirting is like having sex with your clothes on!
  • When a guy is walking funny, 10% time, he is injured. And the rest 90% times, he's trying to unstick his balls from his leg!
  • My girlfriend said to me, "My tummy has started showing,
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Shall have to stop eating junk-food."
    Bloody well, she scared the shit out of me!
  • Advantages of having an affair with a married women:
    They give like hell!
    They do not yell!
    They do not tell!
    They do not swell!
    And there are no wedding bells!
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT