• "An erection at will is the moral equivalent of a valid credit card." -Alex comfort
  • There's no business like show business, but there's no job like a blowjob.
  • Anal intercourse is for assholes.
  • If you use the electric vibrator near water, you will come and go at the same time -Louise Sammons.
  • An erection does not constitute personal growth
  • If you don't believe in oral sex, keep your mouth shut
  • 95% of guys masturbate...the other 5% lie
  • The best thing about masturbation is that you don't have to talk afterwards
  • Imagination is intelligence with an erection
  • Man with hand in pocket feel cocky all day
ADVERTISEMENT
Adult and Non veg Restricted Graffiti Categories
ADVERTISEMENT