• Advertisement:
    Humare Yahan Valentine's Week Pe Kamra Kiraye Pe Milta Hai!
  • R.I.P. to the virgin vaginas that were lost on Valentine's Day over a few roses!Upload to Facebook
    R.I.P. to the virgin vaginas that were lost on Valentine's Day over a few roses!
  • Today is National Condom day!
    A survey report says that 65% of all women carry condoms. The other 35% carry babies.
    Choose how you spend your Valentine day!
  • Sex is good, sex is fine;
    Doggy style or 69;
    Just for fun or getting paid;
    Everyone just loves getting laid;
    So if you want me in the sack;
    Lick your lips and text me back.
    Happy Valentine's day!
  • Valentine's day:
    Rs 3,000: Meal
    Rs 2,000: Drinks
    Rs 5,000: Presents
    Rs 7,000: Hotel room
    Your face when she tells you she is on her period:
    .
    ..
    ...
    Priceless.
    Happy Valentine's day!
  • Kiss on hand: I adore you;
    Kiss on cheek: Let's be friends;
    Kiss on neck: I want you;
    Kiss on lips: I love you;
    Kiss anywhere else: Let's not get carried away!
    Lots of kisses for you almost everywhere!
    Happy Valentine's day!
  • Changing perspective:

    5th grade: So did you kiss her?
    11th grade: So did you f**k her?
    Happy Valentine's day!
  • Valentine's Day is the time when 'V' and 'D' come together.
    Happy Valentine's day!
  • Sometimes we make love with our eyes;
    Sometimes we make love with our hands;
    Sometimes we make love with our bodies;
    Always we make love with our hearts.
    Happy Valentine's day!
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT