Indian celebrities who battled with serious health scare!

  • Indian celebrities who battled with serious health scare!

    Indian celebrities who battled with serious health scare!

    To ensure good health, eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life. Well, these are quite standard rules of living a healthy wealthy wise life but still sometimes, it is not enough. As in recent times, we have seen several Indian stars who are more open about their private health struggles, often to raise awareness around the ailment they're battling. Whether it is about physical health or mental health, now actors are more aware of the importance of situations and share their inspiring stories with fans on social media. So with this, let's have a look at top Indian celebrities who battled major health scare -

  • Anurag Basu

    Anurag Basu

    With his films like Ludo, Jagga Jasoos and Barfi!, Anurag Basu has acquired a special space in the audience's hearts. But there was a time when the filmmaker was diagnosed with 'Acute Promyelocytic Leukaemia', a type of blood cancer. The doctor told him that he has a 50% chance of surviving cancer but Anurag fought for his life and now he has recovered from his cancer.

  • Sanjay Dutt

    Sanjay Dutt

    Sanjay Dutt was recently diagnosed with lung cancer and flew to the US for immediate treatment. Later on, he announced that he had defeated the disease. Well, it was not less than a miracle that the actor recovered from cancer.

  • Shah Rukh Khan

    Shah Rukh Khan

    Shah Rukh Khan's zeal and passion for entertaining his audience are not hidden from anyone. As the actor in his 25 years of film spam, has had eight surgeries to date and has gone through a lot of physical pain. But none of that has deterred him as the actor always stands with more passion and strength.

  • Rajinikanth


    There was a time when the legendary actor was admitted to the hospital for fever and feeling breathless but turns out that he was suffering from liver and lung infections. But Rajinikanth recovered from his deterred health and back on the film sets for his fans.

  • Rahul Roy

    Rahul Roy

    Rahul Roy got admitted to the Mumbai hospital when he suffered a brain stroke in Kargil. The actor was filming for his upcoming war-drama project when things happened but now the actor is stabilized.

  • Remo D'Souza

    Remo D'Souza

    The 46 years old Indian filmmaker-choreographer Remo suffered a heart attack and immediately was admitted to the ICU in December 2020. Now, Remo is recovering and his friends and family are staying along with him in the hospital.

  • Sonali Bendre

    Sonali Bendre

    In 2018, the actress was diagnosed with metastatic cancer, and she battles against the deadly disease. Sonali positively deals with her worst health situation and also inspired other people to face health diseases through her social media.

  • Rana Daggubati

    Rana Daggubati

    Rana Daggubati who is known for his fittest chiseled body was also among those stars who have a health scare. The actor admitted that he suffered BP calcification around the heart that can lead to failed kidneys, a 70% chance of stroke or hemorrhage, and a 30 percent chance of death straight. Now, the actor has overcome his health scare.

  • Saif Ali Khan

    Saif Ali Khan

    When Saif Ali Khan was 36 years old, the actor suffered a heart attack and was rushed to a Mumbai hospital. The news was broken out in 2007, several Bollywood celebrities rushed to the hospital to meet him.

  • Manisha Koirala

    Manisha Koirala

    Manisha is a recipient of several accolades and the actress was living her life happily until she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer at the age of 42. After the news, the actress moved to New York for the treatment and was later declared cancer-free in 2015.

  • Lisa Ray

    Lisa Ray

    On 23 June 2009, Lisa Ray was diagnosed with multiple myeloma, a cancer of the white blood cells known as plasma cells, which produce antibodies. It is a rare disease but in April 2010, she was announced cancer-free.

  • Amitabh Bachchan

    Amitabh Bachchan

    The health scare of Amitabh Bachchan is well-known and one of the biggest fatal-accidents in Bollywood when the actor was hit by a co-actor while performing a fight scene. After being admitted to the hospital, the doctor said that his liver lost 75% of its function due to cirrhosis. At that time, the entire nation prayed for the legendary actor.

  • Vote for Indian celebrities who battled with serious health scare!


Popular Slideshows

Hide Comments
Show Comments