|Einstein was once traveling from Princeton on a train when the conductor came down the aisle, punching the tickets of every passenger. When he came to Einstein, Einstein reached in his vest pocket. He couldn't find his ticket, so he reached in his trouser pockets. It wasn't there, so he looked in his briefcase but couldn't find it. Then he looked in the seat beside him. He still couldn't find it.|
The conductor said, "Dr. Einstein, I know who you are. We all know who you are. I'm sure you bought a ticket. Don't worry about it."
Einstein nodded appreciatively. The conductor continued down the aisle punching tickets. As he was ready to move to the next car, he turned around and saw the great physicist down on his hands and knees looking under his seat for his ticket.
The conductor rushed back and said, "Dr. Einstein, Dr. Einstein, don't worry, I know who you are. No problem. You don't need a ticket. I'm sure you bought one."
Einstein looked at him and said, "Young man, I too, know who I am. What I don't know is where I'm going."
|Some new trains have been announced in the name of celebrities....|
Modi Express: Will not stop anywhere till it reaches the destination.
Bappi Lahiri Express: Pull chain, another chain will be seen behind it.
Ekta Kapoor Express: Will come three times on the same platform in slow motion.
Amir Khan Express: Will run once in a year and pick the passengers as per its choice.
Salman Khan Express: Can run on footpath.
Manmohan Express: One and only silent train.
Dhoni Express: 95% journey @ 10km/hr and remaining 5% @ 400km/hr.
Mamata Express: Train will run in the opposite direction of destination. Rahul Gandhi Express: Will get derailed repeatedly.
Congress Express: An experienced driver in each coach, driver Of engine on leave.
Amit Shah Express: Covers the whole country except Delhi.
Kejriwal Express: Sure to start but no guarantee it will reach destination... could stop midway if driver decides to abandon train.
And finally, Indian Railways Ka Shaan.
Rajnikant Express: Train will remain static at one place and stations will come and go...
|Rahul Gandhi called up Domino's and shouted at the branch manager: You idiot, I just received delivery of pizza from your boy and there's nothing on it!! No cheese, no toppings, nothing - it's just a circle of plain bread! What the hell is wrong with you guys? I am gonna close you guys down permanently and get you personally arrested!!!|
10 mins later Soniaji calls back to Dominos and apologises to the manager: Sorry, he opened the box upside down!!!
|Once Alia Bhatt was driving when she saw the flash of a traffic camera. She figured that her picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though she knew that she was not speeding.|
Just to be sure, she went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.
Now she began to think that this was quite funny, so she drove even slower as she passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed. She tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while she rolled past at a snail's pace.
Two weeks later, she got five challans for driving without a seat belt... !!!