|Pink Ball Cricket|
Now even the females have a reason to watch cricket since now they have "Mera Wala Pink"!
|World Cup finals:|
Reporter: Sir, What if the number of boundaries would also have been equal for both the teams?
ICC: We would have then compared10th standard mark-sheets of both the captains and decide!
|Don't worry New Zealanders, we Indians know how it feels. We are still suffering because of England's boundaries rule (1947)!|
|"Using boundaries to win is an art perfected by the British since 1947!"|
|This Cricket World Cup trophy deserves a place in the British Museum.|
It would fit perfectly well with all the other things England has no business owning!
|In this World Cup, we have witnessed|
1. Two Days of a 'One Day' match between India and NZ
2. A Six in the final that went rolling on the ground
3. NZ losing the final by 'ZERO RUNS' and 'ZERO WICKETS'
4. An Irishman lifting the World Cup for England
5. A final, decided by a weird rule and worst umpiring
6. First time ever in cricket a team never won a match by runs or wickets but by a rule
Congrats ICC for the greatest ever comedy show
|Cricket is a game of runs and wickets.|
Ironically the winner of #ICCCricketWorldCup 2019 between England and New Zealand was neither decided by runs or by wickets!
Pakistan was the only team in the World Cup who beat both the finalists. India is the only team who lost against both finalists.
And the most interesting thing is that India beat Pakistan!
|Economists expect a huge spurt in Global GDP as 1.3 billion Indians get back to work!|
|Now, an entire country has to figure out Sunday plans!|