• I begin every day by looking at my wife's beautiful eyes and telling her that she's right and I'm sorry!
    I begin every day by looking at my wife's beautiful eyes and telling her that she's right and I'm sorry!
  • My wife isn't always right. But when she is, it's usually all the time!
    My wife isn't always right. But when she is, it's usually all the time!
  • Golden rules for a happy married life:<br/>
1. Keep quiet when your wife is talking.<br/>
2. Don't talk when your wife is quiet!
    Golden rules for a happy married life:
    1. Keep quiet when your wife is talking.
    2. Don't talk when your wife is quiet!
  • Vaali is one of the most powerful characters in the Ramayana. Vaali had a boon. Whoever fought with him, half of his power went to Vaali. In the Kaliyuga as well, whoever fights with the wife, half of his power goes to the wife.<br/>
That is why the wife is called 'Ghar Vaali'!<br/>
#humour
    Vaali is one of the most powerful characters in the Ramayana. Vaali had a boon. Whoever fought with him, half of his power went to Vaali. In the Kaliyuga as well, whoever fights with the wife, half of his power goes to the wife.
    That is why the wife is called 'Ghar Vaali'!
    #humour
  • Wife: I had a terrible day.<br/>
Me: Ok let's talk about it.<br/>
Wife: Please no, I don't want to make it more terrible!
    Wife: I had a terrible day.
    Me: Ok let's talk about it.
    Wife: Please no, I don't want to make it more terrible!
  • My wife and I decided to split our Christmas spending budget in a mutually beneficial manner.<br/>
She gets to spend 90% and I can spend the remaining 10%!
    My wife and I decided to split our Christmas spending budget in a mutually beneficial manner.
    She gets to spend 90% and I can spend the remaining 10%!
  • Top three things husbands tell:<br/><br/>

(3) I wasn't looking at that girl<br/>
(2) No, you're not looking fat<br/>
(1) I'm sorry
    Top three things husbands tell:

    (3) I wasn't looking at that girl
    (2) No, you're not looking fat
    (1) I'm sorry
  • All these years of dealing with women made me understand that one should never piss off a woman when she's angry or peaceful or alive!
    All these years of dealing with women made me understand that one should never piss off a woman when she's angry or peaceful or alive!
  • According to WebMD, my wife is sick of me again!
    According to WebMD, my wife is sick of me again!
  • Honey, when I said I'd do anything for you, I meant things like fighting a war or taking a bullet and not cleaning the bathroom and doing the dishes!
    Honey, when I said I'd do anything for you, I meant things like fighting a war or taking a bullet and not cleaning the bathroom and doing the dishes!