Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:30 IST
Director Sajid Khan believes he understands the taste of the viewers so well that his films will never fail.
"My life moves with films. I have not gone to any film school, drama school... I have learned films by watching them, and I make films as an
audience member. I know what the audience wants, and that is why my films will never flop, " Sajid said during the launch of dance reality
show "Nach Baliye 5" here Monday night.
Sajid's three directorial ventures - "Heyy Babyy" (2007), "Housefull" (2010) and "Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen" (2012), did brisk business at
the box office.
He is confident his next, a remake of 1983 "Himmatwala", too will follow suit.
"All my films have been blockbusters and I will continue making such films, " said Sajid.
He has guaranteed that his remake of "Himmatwala" will run full house and people will not get tickets for the first three days. The movie will
feature Ajay Devgn and southern actress Tamannaah.
Meanwhile, Sajid is looking forward to judge 11 celebrity couples on the dance show "Nach Baliye 5", which will go on air on Star Plus Dec
29. He will share the judges' podium with actress Shilpa Shetty and choreographer Terence Lewis.
- Sunday, November 29, 2015 Oh No! Ranbir and Deepika's Tamasha fails in repeating history
|Imtiaz Ali's directorial 'Tamasha' starring Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone has...|
- Sunday, November 29, 2015 Exposed Again! What's Ranbir and Kat's plan for Christmas
|Ranbir Kapoor might join Katrina Kaif and her family in London for Christmas...|
- Sunday, November 29, 2015 Shot in the dark: Director alienates film's producers with his constant angry outbursts
|This director, who excels in the romance genre, seems prone to bursts of anger these...|
- Sunday, November 29, 2015 Preity Zinta denies marriage rumours
|Preity Zinta has put to rest rumours about her marriage. The star took to social media to...|