Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:30 IST
Director Sajid Khan believes he understands the taste of the viewers so well that his films will never fail.
"My life moves with films. I have not gone to any film school, drama school... I have learned films by watching them, and I make films as an
audience member. I know what the audience wants, and that is why my films will never flop, " Sajid said during the launch of dance reality
show "Nach Baliye 5" here Monday night.
Sajid's three directorial ventures - "Heyy Babyy" (2007), "Housefull" (2010) and "Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen" (2012), did brisk business at
the box office.
He is confident his next, a remake of 1983 "Himmatwala", too will follow suit.
"All my films have been blockbusters and I will continue making such films, " said Sajid.
He has guaranteed that his remake of "Himmatwala" will run full house and people will not get tickets for the first three days. The movie will
feature Ajay Devgn and southern actress Tamannaah.
Meanwhile, Sajid is looking forward to judge 11 celebrity couples on the dance show "Nach Baliye 5", which will go on air on Star Plus Dec
29. He will share the judges' podium with actress Shilpa Shetty and choreographer Terence Lewis.
- Tuesday, July 28, 2015 Shot in the dark: Filmmaker takes daughter abroad for cosmetic surgery
|This star kid, who is often spotted at film events along with her parents, is said to have been bitten by the Bollywood bug...|
- Monday, July 27, 2015 After uproar, Salman apologises for Yakub-Tiger tweets
|After tweets that triggered a volley of protests, Bollywood superstar Salman Khan on Sunday evening apologised...|
- Monday, July 27, 2015 Beware! Anushka to take strict measures online
|Actress Anushka Sharma says she will 'block' people who write nonsense on the micro-blogging site Twitter...|
- Monday, July 27, 2015 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' continues its victorious run
|Superstar Salman Khan's on-screen journey from India to Pakistan in "Bajrangi Bhaijaan" has hit the jackpot at the box...|