Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:30 IST
Director Sajid Khan believes he understands the taste of the viewers so well that his films will never fail.
"My life moves with films. I have not gone to any film school, drama school... I have learned films by watching them, and I make films as an
audience member. I know what the audience wants, and that is why my films will never flop, " Sajid said during the launch of dance reality
show "Nach Baliye 5" here Monday night.
Sajid's three directorial ventures - "Heyy Babyy" (2007), "Housefull" (2010) and "Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen" (2012), did brisk business at
the box office.
He is confident his next, a remake of 1983 "Himmatwala", too will follow suit.
"All my films have been blockbusters and I will continue making such films, " said Sajid.
He has guaranteed that his remake of "Himmatwala" will run full house and people will not get tickets for the first three days. The movie will
feature Ajay Devgn and southern actress Tamannaah.
Meanwhile, Sajid is looking forward to judge 11 celebrity couples on the dance show "Nach Baliye 5", which will go on air on Star Plus Dec
29. He will share the judges' podium with actress Shilpa Shetty and choreographer Terence Lewis.
- Monday, January 09, 2017 'Raees' meets 'Sultan': Watch the video to know more!
|The much-awaited promo of Bigg Boss season 10 is here. As it was reported earlier that Shah Rukh Khan is coming to...|
- Monday, January 09, 2017 When Hrithik couldn't resist dancing with fan
|Actor Hrithik Roshan, known for his dancing skills, couldn't resist shaking a leg with a fan here...|
- Monday, January 09, 2017 Parents should teach sons to respect women: SRK
|Bollywood Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has urged parents to teach their sons how to respect women...|
- Monday, January 09, 2017 Live-in relationships not a negative thing, says Aditya Roy Kapoor
|Aditya Roy Kapoor, who will be seen playing the lead role in upcoming "Ok Jaanu", thinks that live-in-relationships...|