Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:30 IST
Director Sajid Khan believes he understands the taste of the viewers so well that his films will never fail.
"My life moves with films. I have not gone to any film school, drama school... I have learned films by watching them, and I make films as an
audience member. I know what the audience wants, and that is why my films will never flop, " Sajid said during the launch of dance reality
show "Nach Baliye 5" here Monday night.
Sajid's three directorial ventures - "Heyy Babyy" (2007), "Housefull" (2010) and "Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen" (2012), did brisk business at
the box office.
He is confident his next, a remake of 1983 "Himmatwala", too will follow suit.
"All my films have been blockbusters and I will continue making such films, " said Sajid.
He has guaranteed that his remake of "Himmatwala" will run full house and people will not get tickets for the first three days. The movie will
feature Ajay Devgn and southern actress Tamannaah.
Meanwhile, Sajid is looking forward to judge 11 celebrity couples on the dance show "Nach Baliye 5", which will go on air on Star Plus Dec
29. He will share the judges' podium with actress Shilpa Shetty and choreographer Terence Lewis.
- Monday, March 30, 2015 My Choice: Deepika Padukone's short film on women empowerment
|One of the strongest Bollywood personality, Deepika Padukone is out with a short film on Women empowerment...|
- Monday, March 30, 2015 Shot in the dark: Director refuses to incorporate suggestions by popular actor
|This filmmaker recently met a noted actor to seek support for an upcoming film, but the latter began interfering...|
- Monday, March 30, 2015 Success is becoming the best version of yourself
|After coming out unscathed through all the struggles in his life, actor Hrithik Roshan has nothing but...|
- Monday, March 30, 2015 Doubt I'll play second lead again: Aditya Roy Kapur
|Aditya Roy Kapur, who took the plunge into acting with 2009 film `London Dreams` that featured Ajay...|