Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:30 IST
Director Sajid Khan believes he understands the taste of the viewers so well that his films will never fail.
"My life moves with films. I have not gone to any film school, drama school... I have learned films by watching them, and I make films as an
audience member. I know what the audience wants, and that is why my films will never flop, " Sajid said during the launch of dance reality
show "Nach Baliye 5" here Monday night.
Sajid's three directorial ventures - "Heyy Babyy" (2007), "Housefull" (2010) and "Housefull 2: The Dirty Dozen" (2012), did brisk business at
the box office.
He is confident his next, a remake of 1983 "Himmatwala", too will follow suit.
"All my films have been blockbusters and I will continue making such films, " said Sajid.
He has guaranteed that his remake of "Himmatwala" will run full house and people will not get tickets for the first three days. The movie will
feature Ajay Devgn and southern actress Tamannaah.
Meanwhile, Sajid is looking forward to judge 11 celebrity couples on the dance show "Nach Baliye 5", which will go on air on Star Plus Dec
29. He will share the judges' podium with actress Shilpa Shetty and choreographer Terence Lewis.
- Sunday, May 29, 2016 Shocking! Harman Baweja's brother caught in MMS 'Scandal'
|An 'intimate' video of actor Johny Baweja, Harman Baweja's cousin, from his upcoming...|
- Sunday, May 29, 2016 Believe It or Not: Honey was asked to stay away from Sharp Objects!
|Earlier this year, Yo Yo Honey Singh came out brave and spoke about his illness...|
- Sunday, May 29, 2016 Revealed: Why and how did Yami get Kaabil?
|Yami Gautam is all set to hit the screen early next year opposite Hrithik Roshan...|
- Sunday, May 29, 2016 Here's what Ileana has to say about her Australian boyfriend
|Ileana D'Cruz, who features in the upcoming film Rustom, does not mind posting lovey-dovey...|