|What Have We Learned This ICC Champions Trophy|
1. Eco Sports Mein 6 Airbags Hain Aur Ye Baat Itihaas Mein Likh Di Gayi Hai.
2. Airtel App Mein Sab Hai. Sab Kuch.
3. ICC CT Mein Dhoni Ne Sirf Oppo Ki Ad Mein Chakka Maara Hai.
4. Micromax Kuch Toh Bolna Chaha Raha Tha But All We Could Hear Was a Madman Laughing.
5. Samsung Ka 60000 Ka Phone Leke Kaun Paani Mein Kudega Batao ?
6. Nissan Ke Ad Mein John or Shushant Hai....
7. Term Insurance Lelo Isse Pehle Policy Bazaar Tumhara Sunaa Sunaa Ke Ticket Kaatde.
8. Bahubali Ke Writer Star Plus Pe Kuch Toh Kar Rahe Hain.
9. Mutual Funds Sahi Hai.
And Last Nut Not The Least....
10. Girlfriend Ke Ghar Perfume Lagaake Mat Jaana... Pakde Jaaoge
|A man takes his seat at IND vs PAK match.|
He looks to his left & notices that there is a spare seat between him & the guy next.
MAN: Who would ever miss IND vs PAK match ?
GUY: That seat was for my wife. We have been to all INDvsPAK matches together, but sadly she passed away.
MAN: Oh that's terrible! Sweet of you to have her here symbolically by keeping the vacant seat. But these are expensive tickets. you should have brought another family member or a friend with you?
GUY: I tried, but they are all at her funeral!
Men will be men
|Two businessmen in New York were standing around and taking a break in their soon-to-be new store. As yet, the store wasn't ready, and didn't even have the shelves set up.|
One commented to the other, "I bet any minute now some Jewish guy is going to walk by, put his face to the window, and ask what we're selling."
No sooner were the words out of his mouth when, sure enough, a curious old Jewish man walked to the window, had a peek, and in a soft voice asked, "Vat ya sellin' here?"
One of the men replied sarcastically, "We're selling assholes."
Without skipping a beat, the old Jewish man answered, "Must be doing well, only two left."
|Mr Jones drove his secretary home after she had had a little too much to drink at their new year's office party. She was sooooo drunk.|
Although nothing happened, he decided not to mention it to his wife who was an insanely jealous and suspicious woman.
Later that night, Mr. jones and his wife were in the car when he spotted a high-heeled shoe under the passenger seat....
While his wife wasn't looking, he picked up the shoe and tossed it out of his window...
Later, as they got out of the car, his wife asked, "Honey, have you seen my other shoe?" Life of a husband is so difficult....